Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I go to doctor?

Options
  • 21-02-2017 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

So I woke in the middle of the night Thursday night feeling like I was going to throw up. After about an hour it passed so I went back to sleep easily. On friday night I woke with the same feeling expect this lasted all day Saturday and I had what I thought was a tummy bug. I had absolutely no energy and had to sit every so often and also the more I stood the more I felt sick.

In bed saturday night I felt really out of it and didnt get a whole lot of sleep because I had awful pains in my legs. Although Saturday evening just before that I felt like I was coming around.

When I woke Sunday I still felt a little fatigued but now I had awful pains in the back of my neck and also the sides of my neck and up towards the back of my head. This got worse throughout the day but after a few hours sleep it eased.

A day or two later I am now feeling a lot better just bar the odd niggle in my neck and turned off some foods. I have my energy back but am worried that these are all symptoms of meningitis.

I am definitely almost 100 percent recovered but should I still be seeing a doctor?

I had no signs of a rash.

Thank you!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

No one here on boards.ie is allowed give medical advice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement