Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap blow-dry?

• 21-02-2017 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hey guys.
    Anyone any suggestions for a cheap and cheerful blow-dry around the city?
    Noticed in the last year hairdressers prices are getting crazy again. Not gonna pay the bones of 30e for something I could probably do myself, but am too lazy to 😂
    My hair IS below shoulder length but was just wondering if there's anywhere that would do it for 15/20e. Maybe I'm a cheapskate but just wondering is there any little gems around the city that are good and not crazily priced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭gruffler91

Technically just outside the city but HC2 in Annacotty (Castletroy) does blowdrys for 14 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

The hairdresser in Vanilla Browns in the Absolute Hotel is quite reasonable.

http://vanillabrowns.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Identity in johnsgate near donkey fords are very cheap and cheerful. They just put this facebook

Tomorrow:��
    Thursday (€10 Thursday )��
    Shellac or gelish €10
    (Full colour only , add €5 for removal , add €5 for French polish)
    Brow wax & tint €10
    Lip & brow wax €10
    Half leg wax €10
    Half body spray tan €10
    Wash cut blow-dry €20
    T bar hi-lights with cut €39
    Pm or call 061412271 for appointments.

Advertisement