Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great British Shooting Show....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nophd08

Which of the game fairs/shooting shows are worth the trip over this year? I'm sure most are good so has anyone been at one of the bigger shows last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Sorry, I can't help you there, I'm not a 'tweed hat and green wellie type' of person.

I'm told that the Midland Game Fair is good, but really know nothing about that kind of lifestyle - I don't even have a shotgun, let alone a hunting dog, or a green wellie.

IMO THIS one at Stoneleigh was the best show of the year, and you've just missed it. The car park in our section had five NI-plate cars and pickups lined up together, so there was undoubtedly an Irish presence.

tac

Advertisement