Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche places

• 22-02-2017 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi all, looking to move back to Limerick in the next few weeks. Anyone know / recommend creche around Ennis Road with places for two kids?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

I know someone who had a child in Busy Kids on the Ennis Road, near Supermacs I think, and thought it was very well run.

Contact Busy Kids Crèche in Ennis Road, Limerick
    Busy Kids Crèche
    Ennis Road
    Limerick
    County Limerick

Tel: +353 (0) 61 452760
    Fax: + 353 (0) 61 452800
    Email: ennisroad@busykids.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭w4ntedman

Thanks for that full until July though. Seems to not be many spots anywhere at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

Have you looked at Nursery Times on Mallow Street ? Not Ennis Road although it's a straight enough run using the Condell Road.

Have you looked at Nursery Times on Mallow Street ? Not Ennis Road although it's a straight enough run using the Condell Road.

Thank you will check it out should be an okay run I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭topcat72

Major gap on northside of river with only Busy Kids in the ( large) area. Try Pebbled Pathways also just over the bridge in Corbally - by Grove Island - both of our kids went there pre school and also school collection some days also. They are excellent. Ennis Road area has none apart from the ( aptly named) Busy Kids.

• Advertisement

Thank you. Definitely strange how few there are for a large area

Advertisement