Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ricky Gervais 3 Arena 24th June

Options
  • 22-02-2017 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Apologies if there's already a thread,i can't see it. I just got 3 presale, but they all seem to be up in the clouds. 45 euro or so a ticket, is my memory correct in thinking they were about 70 last time he was here during the ash cloud?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Ticketmaster has both tiered and flat seating as €42 so you'll probably do better in the general sale on Friday.

Have to say, I'm impressed it's that price. Given the length of time since he's played and also his profile, I thought prices would go up way past that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

What seats/section did you get? I could only get Block K, M, N at the very back at 10:05 for pre-sale. Didn't bother getting them, will hope I have better luck tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

sheroman01 wrote: »
    What seats/section did you get? I could only get Block K, M, N at the very back at 10:05 for pre-sale. Didn't bother getting them, will hope I have better luck tomorrow.

I tried at 930 myself and was able to buy. Managed to get F, 130 or so.. think that's near the front?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I got block L, near the back at
    9.45. I didn't think it was on sale until 10 so I probably missed the boat. It said presale wave 7. If I get better tickets tomorrow I could sell the presale ones I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I got tickets in the flat seats at the front, Row H right in the middle in the general sale. Now to sell my presale tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Hilarious show, as expected :) How did others find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Thought it was great! He definitely didn't hold back! Love that about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Brilliant show.... I loved the .... "bit tense right now...." during the IRA phonecall!

"Remember earlier when I was SH*TTING myself during the IRA bit?!..." You could hear his voice get a bit deeper ha!

Advertisement