Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NES Classic Mini

• 22-02-2017 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hey people's,

Anybody near Castlebar still looking for a NES Mini?

My cousin reserved one for me (he's in Galway) but I manged to get one myself in Limerick yesterday morning myself . I literally went to the counter and asked and they had one. I've also been told they will be drip fed more over the next four weeks so it's worth keeping an eye out if you want / need one locally to you.

Anyway I still have the reservation number for one in Castlebar that will expire today if anyone is interested? Please don't take this if you are just looking to resell it or if you can't collect it today as you'll just deprive someone who actually does want it to keep.

If anyone is genuinely interested let me know.

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Hey people's,

I manged to get one myself in Limerick yesterday morning myself . I literally went to the counter and asked and they had one. I've also been told they will be drip fed more over the next four weeks

Hey man, where in Limerick did you pick up the mini ?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I think Argos had them but they've removed them from their website now. Looking for one myself in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

I got one in the crescent shopping centre. I know smyths had them yesterday also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

No joy in game or argos the cresent :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you keep an eye on the thread in the Nintendo forum the users there are very good at flagging when there are some available!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Just got one in Smyths in Navan, last one though.

I've got a reservation code for one in Argos in Naas but I won't get up there before tomorrow. Anyone up that direction want it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Apparently Nintendo has now ceased production of this..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Apparently Nintendo has now ceased production of this..

Yep, the product is a big hit, so time to discontinue it before they make too much money :)
    I think the Fami classic will continue for a while longer in Japan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Steve X2 wrote: »
    Yep, the product is a big hit, so time to discontinue it before they make too much money :)
    I think the Fami classic will continue for a while longer in Japan.

Thats been 'temporarily' halted in Japan as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Corholio wrote: »
    Thats been 'temporarily' halted in Japan as well.

That's the end of that so. Glad I picked up both when I could.
    SNES classic released by November??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Inviere

Steve X2 wrote: »
    That's the end of that so. Glad I picked up both when I could.
    SNES classic released by November??

Same, the Fami Mini was never gonna be got for 60 blips over here regardless, so didn't mind importing it.

Advertisement