Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Vodafone Credit

• 22-02-2017 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

The last two times I've tried to purchase Vodafone credit in my BOI app I have not received it. Who can I contact about this? The purchases are reflected in my account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

The last two times I've tried to purchase Vodafone credit in my BOI app I have not received it. Who can I contact about this? The purchases are reflected in my account.
    Hi WolfSpinach,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your mobile credit. To have this investigated please send your query on 365 Online through the Ask a Question option on the Service Desk. Please include the date that you ordered the credit on and the correct number and network that you need the credit for. A representative can then double check that this was sent to Vodafone for you and advise further.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement