Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertising a new business

Options
  • 22-02-2017 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there!
    This is all new to me so I'm wondering if anyone can please inform me the best way to advertise a small business online.
    I am from Australia and have brought my business over here with me when I moved over to Dublin recently. I host kids pamper parties.
    Any suggestions, advice, ideas etc are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Hi noopy girl,

I have moved your thread to the Internet Marketing / SEO forum as it wasn't suited in Gift & Festivities.

Please have a read of their charter, this forum is to discuss how to market and isn't a place to advertise your business.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Ronan_wals

I'd say Facebook adverts targeted at your Demographic in Dublin and probably start with Adwords (to discover what works) and slowly over time build up your SEO.

What's your domain and I can get a better idea?

Advertisement