Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent barbers in Fairview / Marino area?

Options
  • 22-02-2017 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

Will be up near D3 this week and could do with getting a decent tidy up during lunch.
    Anyone got any recommendations for a good barber in this area?
    I know it's a bit up, but I know there's a nice looking one (The Barber Shop?) up the Malahide Rd before Donaghmede - if it's worth the trip up, I'd be interested to know.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sheepo

I'd recommend Brooklyn Barbers on North Strand, across the road from the fire station. Really good haircuts and very reasonably priced. Tenner for a short back and sides from Thurs - Sun,m only 7 Euro Mon/Tue/Weds.

Don't know if it is a bit far from Fairview for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

The barber on the Malahide Road near the Marino Mart/Fairview Strand junction, beside the Shower Shop is basic but good. €10 for a cut.

Advertisement