Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting On Refund

Options
  • 22-02-2017 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

I've been waiting on a refund now since June 16. I have been advised it was sent by check but never received.

Reason for refund is a mis-sold contract.

I'm sick and tired of dealing with the call centre and the store, put in well over 80 hours into this now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

rekdtangle wrote: »
    I've been waiting on a refund now since June 16. I have been advised it was sent by check but never received.

Reason for refund is a mis-sold contract.

I'm sick and tired of dealing with the call centre and the store, put in well over 80 hours into this now.
    Hi  rekdtangle,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I can understand the frustration this delay has caused you. If the cheque was never received we would need to have the original cheque cancelled and a new cheque reissued. Can you PM me your name and account number and I'll take a look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭rekdtangle

I haven't had a reply to the PM yet Pamela.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

rekdtangle wrote: »
    I haven't had a reply to the PM yet Pamela.
    I'll be back to your PM today  rekdtangle.

-Pamela 

Advertisement