Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oaktree Tully Road Kildare

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 steve1099

Crudlerlu wrote: »
    Hi

1. We snagged two weeks ago. We laid a snagger to do it. They picked up on lots that I'm not sure I would have in one afternoon. It was tedious enough having to check it, never mind spot everything in the first place. And it was all stuff that had we done the snag ourselves we would have missed bit gradually found after we moved in. There was a lot of paint on the fixtures and doors etc. And they were all remedied. But it's up to yourself. If your in the industry you might be able to do it!

2. We are about to draw down and the only extra paperwork they asked for was an additional valuation. We didn't have tonsubmit payslips. You do have to if your approval expires and you need an extension. But we have been extremely careful with the money in our accounts. Keeping everything as squeaky clean as when we were applying because I have heard that they can review at any point.

Hope that helps!!
    Would you be happy to recommend the Company that performed the snagging for yourselves?
    If this is ok please drop a dm with their details :)

One other random question; We noticed our mobile coverage was zero in the show house (on EIR). Do you guys have decent mobile signal on another network?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

steve1099 wrote: »
    Would you be happy to recommend the Company that performed the snagging for yourselves?
    If this is ok please drop a dm with their details :)

One other random question; We noticed our mobile coverage was zero in the show house (on EIR). Do you guys have decent mobile signal on another network?

EIR have wifi calling on smart phones. Once you get broadband, you should be sorted :)

(I'm with EIR)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 steve1099

Ah yes, I didn't consider that, thanks, great tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Iulia Ponoran

Hi everyone!
    We'll be neighbors soonðŸ˜ðŸ€—
    We ar gonna sign the contract this week and I'm looking for someone to do the Snag checks
    Do you have some recommendations for us?
    Someone asked me about €400... that's expensive or is the really price?
    Kind Regards
    Iulia

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Slavi Pavlov

Hi everyone!
    We'll be neighbors soonðŸ˜ðŸ€—
    We ar gonna sign the contract this week and I'm looking for someone to do the Snag checks
    Do you have some recommendations for us?
    Someone asked me about €400... that's expensive or is the really price?
    Kind Regards
    Iulia

Hi Lulia, great to her that all goes well and you moving in soon.
    The price for the Snag report will varies depending of the size of the property need to be snagged. I’d say €400 will be the right price range you looking at. We used company Property Health Check - https://www.propertyhealthcheck.ie
    and we paid little bit more than €400 we’ve got 31 pages Report very detailed, well presented and organised. You can get a quote online before you actually decide what to do. There is a lot of companies out there who can do that for you and some of them might be better than the one we used so best of luck and I’m sure you’ll get that sorted out with no time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement