Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'M FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!?

• 22-02-2017 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭

It's been nearly 5 years since I've had no points!!
    Got this in the door today.
    z35rdpph.jpg

Can't wait for my Insurance renewal quote to come and if like last year's which said 2 points=€70,so then I can ring them up and tell them knock that €70 off for starters!!:pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

blade1 wrote: »
    It's been nearly 5 years since I've had no points!!
    Got this in the door today.
    z35rdpph.jpg

Can't wait for my Insurance renewal quote comes and if like last year's which said 2 points=€70,so then I can ring them up and tell them knock that €70 off for starters!!:pac:

Dont worry, they will charge you an admin charge of 70+ for changing that 2 to a 0 ;) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭blade1

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Dont worry, they will charge you an admin charge of 70+ for changing that 2 to a 0 ;) :pac:

I know and that's where I tell them to shove it up their hole!!!:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭Wossack

way to jinx it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭IrishZeus

Does that letter come out automatically or do you need to request it? I've never gotten notification of my points being removed....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

IrishZeus wrote: »
    Does that letter come out automatically or do you need to request it? I've never gotten notification of my points being removed....

Comes out automatically.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

Wossack wrote: »
    way to jinx it!

I was thinking the same thing lol :D.

Congrats OP. Long may it last :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

There should be a "Congratulations!" at the start of that letter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭blade1

There should be a "Congratulations!" at the start of that letter.

And 'til the next time' at the end!

Advertisement