Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wide fit road shoes

Options
  • 22-02-2017 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

Anyone any recommendations for wide shoes with plenty of room, tried on a good few shoes and most very tight, had been ok with Northwave previously but latest pair were tight and I've had enough of them! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,148 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Bont

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I've actually been able to drop 2 sizes by going with Bont double wide fit. However they are not as easy to get hold of as the Sidi Mega range (which allows me to go down one size from their standard range)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

Spuik

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Cakewheels

Shimano do a wide fit size on some of their shoes. Local Bike Shops might not have them but easily found online.

Advertisement