Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best value 4G phone right now?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

If that's the kind of money you want to spend then you have already found what you are looking for. Be hard pressed to find anything equivalent much less better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Just bear in mind that its a CAT4 4G device so you wont benefit from 4G+ if you're in a town or city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭eoinzy2000

you can get a moto g4 play for about 89 sterling I think. search for moto g4 thread on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

eoinzy2000 wrote: »
    you can get a moto g4 play for about 89 sterling I think. search for moto g4 thread on boards.

back to £129 from what I can see....

dinneenp wrote: »

back to £129 from what I can see....
    use promo code "KENSMOTO". its 89. 0 marks out of 10 for your boards forum searching skills

• Advertisement

use promo code "KENSMOTO". its 89. 0 marks out of 10 for your boards forum searching skills
    0 for searching skills but 10/10 for me for getting the answer.

0 for searching skills but 10/10 for me  for getting the answer.
    be aware you may have to return for a fix, possibly...

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/moto-g4-plus-charging-issue-quot-ghost-touch-quot/td-p/3337242
    that may be for the g4 plus only and not apply to the cheaper play version

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G4-Moto-G4-Plus-Moto-G4/moto-g4-plus-charging-issue-quot-ghost-touch-quot/td-p/3337242

Thanks. Can that be fixed locally (Galway) or would it have to be returned to Motorola, if so any idea how long it takes and would they pay for all the postage?

Thanks again,
    Pa.

Thanks. Can that be fixed locally (Galway) or would it have to be returned to Motorola, if so any idea how long it takes and would they pay for all the postage?

Thanks again,
    Pa.
    Dunno

Thanks for the replies. Ordered.

• Advertisement

hmmmm....order was cancelled. Maybe because I paid with Credit card and not paypal.
    tried today and KENSMOTO code doesn't work...

crap. was gonna pull the trigger on one today too. showing up 'out of stock' now. ah well. procrastination.....

white one £115 on amazon.

it worked there now for me.
    went on to help chat and got this:
    motorola: Thank you for waiting. I appreciate your patience.
    chat_agent.pngmotorola: Order has been placed It's awaiting to forwarded to fulfillment centre.   Once its forwarded to the fulfillment centre you'll be getting order confirmation mail.
    chat_agent.pngmotorola: Expected delivery date is 7/3/2017.
    chat_enduser_message.png Eoin Gildea: oh ok. that's great, so the order is fine and will go through.
    chat_enduser_message.png Eoin Gildea: ??
    chat_agent.pngmotorola: Your device expected delivery date is
    7/3/2017.
    try again
    this is no guarantee though....

Advertisement