Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming pools in city centre?

• 23-02-2017 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

HI everyone,

I work in town and I would love to go for a swim every now and then for my lunchbreak. I was thinking to myself though are there any pools in the city centre? I don't drive so it would have to be close enough to me. Preferably also one that doesn't require a membership.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Of hand I cannot think of any that aren't membership which are located in town. Most are going hotel pools and aren't pay as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

Mcjmetroid wrote: »
    HI everyone,

I work in town and I would love to go for a swim every now and then for my lunchbreak. I was thinking to myself though are there any pools in the city centre? I don't drive so it would have to be close enough to me. Preferably also one that doesn't require a membership.

Thanks in advance.

Depending on where you work in town I suppose Grove Island might suit. It's a 10 minute walk from the Hunt Museum.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Mcjmetroid

Depending on where you work in town I suppose Grove Island might suit. It's a 10 minute walk from the Hunt Museum.

Actually not that of an idea I didn't even think about groove island. take about 10 minutes to get there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Grab one of the coke bikes and you'll be there in no time. It's cost you just 50 cent if you have it back within an hour, or €1.50 if you have it back within 2 hours.

Advertisement