Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro cycling in the 90s

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

<snip>

Then again I guess is no real rumors about any of those early 90s stars as there was no way to catch them.

If EPO took off in the 90s, the 00s seems to be when they started trying to catch it

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Let's not start any rumours here or indeed speculate on anyone you think may have doped. Normal forum rules apply and I would prefer not to have to start dishing out cards and/or bans

Any questions PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    Love his quote with reference to the size of his left ventricle :pac:
    "My first race would be Semmana Catalana, which no longer exists, but was conquered by many of the greats; Sean Kelly, Stephen Roche, Andy Hampsten, Gert-Jan Theunisse, and Miguel himself. I figured I’d do pretty well, as I had a big left ventricle, and I’d been training pretty hard with my little band of Russians. Boy was I wrong"

Advertisement