Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct debit setup Non Irish Bank

Options
  • 23-02-2017 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I'm trying to get confirmation that my direct debit instruction which I posted on 8th Feb 2017 has been setup. It is on a SEPA account and is not an Irish bank, who can I contact.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Gerry1995 wrote: »
    I'm trying to get confirmation that my direct debit instruction which I posted on 8th Feb 2017 has been setup. It is on a SEPA account and is not an Irish bank, who can I contact.?
    Hi  Gerry1995,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you PM me your name and account number and I can check this for you.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Gerry1995

Hi  Gerry1995,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    PM sent

Hi  Gerry1995,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    PM sent
    Thanks  Gerry1995, I'll be going through my PM's shortly & be back to you soon.

-Pamela 

Pamela, this is a gentle reminder on my IBAN issue

Pamela another PM sent

• Advertisement

Pamela another PM sent
    Hi Gerry1995, 

Apologies for the delays in getting back to you. I'll respond to you shortly.

Thanks 

Pamela

Pamela, I find it incredible that it takes 20 working days to setup a direct debit with non irish, but SEPA, IBAN. I would really love to know the workings of Eircom IT systems. Anyway by my recokoning the twenty days are up, so can you check if the DD has been set up, please

Pamela, I find it incredible that it takes 20 working days to setup a direct debit with non irish, but SEPA, IBAN. I would really love to know the workings of Eircom IT systems. Anyway by my recokoning the twenty days are up, so can you check if the DD has been set up, please
    No I'm afraid not  Gerry1995. Was it posted to eir Limited, Direct Debit Section, PO Box 52, Clonakilty, Co Cork using the form that can be found here?

-Pamela 

No I'm afraid not  Gerry1995. Was it posted to eir Limited, Direct Debit Section, PO Box 52, Clonakilty, Co Cork using the form that can be found here?

-Pamela 

Pamela, I first asked about this on 23rd February now it is 13th March and it has taken this long to tell me there is no record of my direct debit for, this along with the 20 working days to actually setup the DD is amazing. Yes, the form is the one you linked to and yes it was sent to the address in Clonakilty. I want to send it again but I will send a registered the letter this time. This really has to be the worst possible service any company can provide

-Pamela 

Pamela, I first asked about this on 23rd February now it is 13th March and it has taken this long to tell me there is no record of my direct debit for, this along with the 20 working days to actually setup the DD is amazing. Yes, the form is the one you linked to and yes it was sent to the address in Clonakilty. I want to send it again but I will send a registered the letter this time. This really has to be the worst possible service any company can provide
    I've contacted the direct debit section and asked them to take a look into this  Gerry1995. As soon as I have an update I'll be in touch.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Pamela, Thank you. I have today sent a registered letter with the DD form at a cost to me of 6.50 eur I will let you know when ANPOST indicate it has been delivered.

Pamela, Thank you. I have today sent a registered letter with the DD form at a cost to me of 6.50 eur I will let you know when ANPOST indicate it has been delivered.
    The direct debit team have come back to me Gerry1995 and advised they have applied the direct debit and it's now active. Apologies for the delay.

-Pamela 

Advertisement