Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best anti ageing moisturiser?

Options
  • 23-02-2017 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry if this topic has been done to death!

Looking for advice on a good day moisturiser with good anti-ageing properties. Looking for something a bit more effective than what you'll get in Boots, budget of about E100 or so. Something with a high SPF would really be favourable.

I'm 31 and already seeing the onset of wrinkles thanks to sun damage which I offset with botox and proactive skin care, but getting bored of the same old same old products.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Depends on your skin type to be honest. I can recommend what I use on my own face but I might have a different skin type, different conditions, different problem area etc which would point you in the direction of a terrible product for you

If you've a budget of 100 that's extremely high and you won't need to spend all that, go into an Image skincare stockist and have them assess your skin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Bambi985

thanks Lexie, yeah I've heard a lot about Image, is it really worth the hype?

i'm in London so will have a look around for a stockist.

my skin type would be combination erring on the side of dry and quite sensitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Yes it is. I'm sure people are starting to think I have a vested interest in promoting image but I just really believe it's an outstanding product. They're trained to a crazy high standard so if you're dropping the big bucks on products then make them work for the sale. At least if it isn't suitable you can have a bit of a come back

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

skinceuticals & deceim are both good ranges.I'd spend the most on good serums like vitamin c and retinal ones.day moisturiser not so much. I use Estée Lauder daywear spf 50 you can use it by itself but I tend to use a moisturiser like bioderma underneath

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

I use the image range. I love it. Not very fond of the cleanser though. Find it very heavy and have started getting break outs from it. Anyone else experienced the same?

• Advertisement
Advertisement