Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Address and Package

Options
  • 23-02-2017 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently an eir customer and will be changing address soon. I'm on the following package for €70.49 a month (including line rental):

eir Talk Off peak Mobile 60
    Broadband Advanced Unlimited

If I bring my eir account with me to the new address would it be possible to change to the following package for the same price (assuming availability)?

eir Fibre Unlimited up to 100Mb
    eir Talk Pay As You Use Home Phone

Total Price: 50 euro monthly

And, if so, does this price include line rental and would the contract term be 12 or 18 months?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Voy wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm currently an eir customer and will be changing address soon. I'm on the following package for €70.49 a month (including line rental):

If I bring my eir account with me to the new address would it be possible to change to the following package for the same price (assuming availability)?

And, if so, does this price include line rental and would the contract term be 12 or 18 months?
    Hi  Voy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

That shouldn't be an issue at all. It does indeed however contact length may vary depending on when you sign up and if this bundle is still available.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

Hi,

Hi  Voy,

That shouldn't be an issue at all. It does indeed however contact length may vary depending on when you sign up and if this bundle is still available.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Great, thanks Pamela.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

Hi  Voy,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Great, thanks Pamela.
    No worries  Voy,

-Pamela 

Advertisement