Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy new alloys & tyres in Dublin at reasonable price?

• 23-02-2017 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,
    I just got an audi A4 which has some crappy wheels on it; desperately needs changing.
    Does anyone know where i can get some new alloys, maybe 18" or 19" at a reasonable price? may just go for a wheel & tyre package..............
    I have been through some of the sites like east coast alloys & route 66 but they are very highly priced!
    I dont want to get them ordered from uk; i would much rather get them in dublin and have them fitted at the shop premises.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭rex-x

If buying new you wont be getting decent alloys and tyres for less than 800 quid in that size, best look out for a second hand set and be wary of replicas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Alloy-wheels.ie I got alloys/tyres twice from them and no problems :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Look for a second hand set on Adverts.ie where you'll find loads of Audi/VW fitment wheels.

You could also try breakers yards for genuine sets (which will be better/stronger wheels)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭jimbis

Pro-parts in blanch. They might even have a nice second hand set in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

adam1975 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I just got an audi A4 which has some crappy wheels on it; desperately needs changing.
    Does anyone know where i can get some new alloys, maybe 18" or 19" at a reasonable price? may just go for a wheel & tyre package..............
    I have been through some of the sites like east coast alloys & route 66 but they are very highly priced!
    I dont want to get them ordered from uk; i would much rather get them in dublin and have them fitted at the shop premises.
    Many thanks
    They're not very highly priced. Thats how much cheapo replica wheels are. Go into Audi and price a set of new 18s :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement