Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How hard is water in Lackagh area?

Options
  • 23-02-2017 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Ho,
    Got a new dish washer and I can adjust the water softening system, depending on how soft or hard the water is.

Does anyone know how soft to hard the water around lackagh is in clarks please? I think it's hard but a definitive answer would be great. That,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Irish Water?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

nuac wrote: »
    Irish Water?

I was going to contact them but saw this thread which didn't help much. Thought someone might know. I'll try phoning Irish Water.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭MBSnr

dinneenp wrote: »
    Ho,
    Got a new dish washer and I can adjust the water softening system, depending on how soft or hard the water is.

Does anyone know how soft to hard the water around lackagh is in clarks please? I think it's hard but a definitive answer would be great. That,
    Pa

If you have a kettle, how much limescale is in it? That'll be the best judge.
    Our water comes from Lough Mask and we don't get much build up at all in the kettle. As such, I just left the dishwasher on the setting for medium water (which I think is the setting from the factory).

Advertisement