Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house

Options
  • 23-02-2017 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice please. My family and I are looking to rent a house near Dublin, he has been offered a job in Charlestown and we live in Offaly. We are thinking of somewhere in Meath as will be near his place of work. I will have kids going to school also and hoping to find a nice neighbourhood where we can feel safe and at home. Thank you for any advice or suggestions x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Meath, D15 - all have nice areas. Finglas is not as bad as people make out (where Charlestown is).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

You have Ashbourne or Ratoath a short spin down the M2 to Charlestown, both served well for families.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Leekidders

ThisRegard wrote: »
    You have Ashbourne or Ratoath a short spin down the M2 to Charlestown, both served well for families.

Thank you for your reply. Have you any advice on Laytown?

Advertisement