If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a quote on the following setup

Options
  • 24-02-2017 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get a a quote on the following setup

TV - PANASONIC VIERA TX58DX902B or is there a 2017 Panasonic 58 inch coming in the next few weeks?
    A/V receiver - ONKYO TXNR656
    Speakers ONKYO - SKSHT588
    Remote - LOGITECH HARMONY COMPANION (one with the hub)
    Stand to fit the 58 inch tv and two shelves for A/V plus other devices
    2 4K HDMI cables

Can you include the delivery cost in quote too please.

Thank you

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

TV - PANASONIC VIERA TX58DX902B or is there a 2017 Panasonic 58 inch coming in the next few weeks?
    2 4K HDMI cables

Thank you
    Hi yuocangetchris,

On the Panasonic the best I can do would be £1699 which includes a free 6 year guarantee and free DMPUB700 4K Blu Ray player. There is a TX58EX750 on it's way at £1699 but it would not be as high spec as the 902. I don't have any pre-orders yet for the equivalent to the 902.

For the Onkyo amp and speakers I could do them together at £734.

The only Logitech remote I can source for you is the Logitech Harmony Ultimate at £229.

For a rack and cables, the only one I could try to source which is long enough for that style of pedestal would be the TTAP Elegance 1300. This is currently out of stock, however I can see if I can source and the rack and 2 cables (I am quoting for 1 meter cables) would be £175.95.

In total including shipping you would be looking at: £2844.94

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 3 yuocangetchris

Hi guys,

2 4K HDMI cables

Thank you
    Hi yuocangetchris,

On the Panasonic the best I can do would be £1699 which includes a free 6 year guarantee and free DMPUB700 4K Blu Ray player. There is a TX58EX750 on it's way at £1699 but it would not be as high spec as the 902. I don't have any pre-orders yet for the equivalent to the 902.

The only Logitech remote I can source for you is the Logitech Harmony Ultimate at £229.

For a rack and cables, the only one I could try to source which is long enough for that style of pedestal would be the TTAP Elegance 1300. This is currently out of stock, however I can see if I can source and the rack and 2 cables (I am quoting for 1 meter cables) would be £175.95.

Kind regards

David
    Hey David,

Can I go for the following;

PANASONIC VIERA TX58DX902B and free DMPUB700 4K Blu Ray player - £1699
    Onkyo amp and speakers - £734
    TTAP Elegance 1300 - How much on it's own?
    + Shipping

Can we arrange delivery on the morning of Saturday 11th March?

Thanks
    Chris 

Hi guys,

2 4K HDMI cables

Thank you
    Hi yuocangetchris,

Kind regards

David
    Hey David,

Can I go for the following;

PANASONIC VIERA TX58DX902B and free DMPUB700 4K Blu Ray player - £1699
    Onkyo amp and speakers - £734
    TTAP Elegance 1300 - How much on it's own?
    + Shipping

Can we arrange delivery on the morning of Saturday 11th March?

Thanks
    Chris 
    Hi Chris.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The TTAP Elegance 1300 is priced at £99.00
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv-stands/ttap/elegance-1200/ttap-elegance-1200

I would need to check on a Saturday delivery as I don't think our courier does not work at the weekends for deliveries. (We don't normally offer weekend deliveries at all).
    If they do I would say there would be an additional charge to the standard £6.99.

I can not check this until Monday until our point of contact is in.

If you want to drop me a contact number in a PM we can give you a call and get the ball rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 yuocangetchris

Hey Kenny,

PM'd you there.

Thanks
    Chris

Hey Kenny,

PM'd you there.

Thanks
    Chris
    Cheers Chris.

Replied back to you :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.