Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this about

• 24-02-2017 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Did anyone here read a book called long time no see by dermot healy.i got through 5 chapters and still haven't a clue what this book is supposed to be about.its one of the strangest books I have ever tried to read.
    I was that confused for a finish I looked it up on Amazon and the reviews are interesting.one woman said after a few chapters she was hoping for death for either the main character or for herself
    Have any of you read it and if not I dare ye to and post a review here.im mythered after it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Eileen Battersby upset quite alot of people including the author and his friend Eugene McCabe and John Banville also got involved with her review in the Irish times I remember.

Advertisement