Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator for 22lr 1/2x 28unef

Options
  • 24-02-2017 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

Would prefer over barrel mod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭chris cuddihy

i have two moderators for a .22lr one is the atec wave full aluminium very light weight extends the barrel by 135 mm and the tube width is 30mm it got very little use i had it on my .17 hmr will sell for 40 collected or 45 posted. this is the link where i baught it 3 months ago if you want one new.
    https://outdoorsports.ie/products/a-tec-wave-17hmr-22lr-moderator

the other one i have is a Parker hale moderator i got this from the gunstore in redmills in goresbridge as part of the package deal i got it was never used
    its made from blue steel its heaver than the atec wave mod and longer it extends the barrel by 173mm and is a bit heavier. 40 collected or 45 delivered if you want to take the 2 ill do them for 70 collected or 75 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I see your looking for the 1/2" UNEF thread,
    For a 10/22???

Not easy get here, SAK are the only ones I know that come in that thread off the shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭chris cuddihy

my bad i didn't see the thread size

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Richard308

clivej wrote: »
    I see your looking for the 1/2" UNEF thread,
    For a 10/22???

Not easy get here, SAK are the only ones I know that come in that thread off the shelf

1/2x28 unef I can get on end of barrel easy enough but would like over barrel. Any one know where I might grab one?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Davidcardiff

Wildcat will make you an insert for their new panther mod it's available in 1/2 unf , 1/2 unefand m14x1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Moving to main forum to allow for chat.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement