Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBAN Code

Options
  • 24-02-2017 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello

I tried to call your number (through the application and on your website) but It does not works for me, and sometimes your colleagues directed me to another person who never  picked up the phone, so unfortunately through telephone I can not ask for any help. And my problem is that I did not receive my IBAN code or ID in sms, and my other colleagues who made the same account in your bank at the same time already received it. 
    I received my card, but I still did not receive my ID, Iban Code and other informations/datas.

I hope you can help me to register.

Thanks for your answer.
    Györgyi Zsófia Gyenes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

GYENESGIGI wrote: »
    Hello

I tried to call your number (through the application and on your website) but It does not works for me, and sometimes your colleagues directed me to another person who never  picked up the phone, so unfortunately through telephone I can not ask for any help. And my problem is that I did not receive my IBAN code or ID in sms, and my other colleagues who made the same account in your bank at the same time already received it. 
    I received my card, but I still did not receive my ID, Iban Code and other informations/datas.

I hope you can help me to register.

Thanks for your answer.
    Györgyi Zsófia Gyenes
    Hi Gyorgyi, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear that you have not received your IBAN details yet. You would usually receive your details in an email. Can you please check your email inbox or Junk folder for an email from Bank of Ireland? If you haven't received this, we would advise you to call our New Account team on 1890 354 454 or +35314044034 and an advisor will be happy to look into this for you. This number is available 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturdays. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement