Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Events in Norway & Denmark in August

Options
  • 24-02-2017 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    A friend is travelling to Norway & Denmark in August. Do any of you know any sites the would list events (5k, 10k or the likes) in these countries? I tried active.com but nothing much on there. Cheers.

P.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

pgibbo wrote: »
    Hi all,
    A friend is travelling to Norway & Denmark in August. Do any of you know any sites the would list events (5k, 10k or the likes) in these countries? I tried active.com but nothing much on there. Cheers.

P.

www.marathons.ahotu.com, working off phone so can't create a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Try....
    https://www.myraceland.com/en/running-calendar/europe/

You can filter location down from Europe to nothern Europe to narrow it down ☺

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

pgibbo wrote: »
    Hi all,

P.

http://www.emacs2017.com/

European masters 35+ champs in Aarhus. Theres a 10k/5k and cross country...

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Onaragatip

Hi pgiboo.  A good running club in Copenhagen, sparta running club.  Have their own website and app in English which includes all their upcoming races,  You also have a lot of park run races every Saturday morning.  There is a nice PR close to the airport on the metro line in Amager Strand .......next to the sea, worth considering.  Hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Thanks for the responses folks. Much appreciated.

Amager Strand - beautiful spot. Fond memories of racing there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement