Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruby on Rails Development

Options
  • 24-02-2017 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Over the past six weeks I have been studying Ruby on Rails. I am making good progressing have completed Michael Hartl Tutorial on building a Twitter clone.

I'm currently working on various projects trying to up skill. However, from time to time I am looking for guidance and sometimes it can be difficult to get the correct answer from overstock.

I'm looking for a mentor or someone who is able to offer basic grinds. I'm willing to pay and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Not really what you asked for but, I have found the courses on Udemy to be good resources with resopnsive tutors.
    Mashrur Hossain and Jordan Hudgens offer good courses - frequently for about €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I would recommend pickup up a Ruby specific book. For rails stuff i generally just use the information on the rails site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

I would recommend pickup up a Ruby specific book. For rails stuff i generally just use the information on the rails site.

Advertisement