Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speech and language as mature entry

Options
  • 24-02-2017 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I have applied for SLT, sept 2017.
    Tcd application submitted and CAO done.

I'm looking for some advice / help from students who applied in the last year or so as to the process , how hard/easy was the interview etc ??

I've been told I had a very strong profile but heard 400 students apply each year for this course as mature entry? ( sounds airy fairy)

Any insight at all is very much appreciated 😀

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 bonnybaby

Hi,
    I have applied for SLT, sept 2017.
    Tcd application submitted and CAO done.

I'm looking for some advice / help from students who applied in the last year or so as to the process , how hard/easy was the interview etc ??

I've been told I had a very strong profile but heard 400 students apply each year for this course as mature entry? ( sounds airy fairy)

Any insight at all is very much appreciated ��

Hi I am looking for a reply to the same question. I ahve completed the sna level 5&6 and was hoping if this might help with getting into the course as a mature student. Also is there any back door and do you have to learn a language? apologies for all the questions and thank you!

Advertisement