Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thumbs Up Ryanair (Storm Doris)

• 24-02-2017 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

Just wish to express my satisfaction with Ryanair. Flew to stansted yesterday morning and despite takeoff being delayed due to highlands in Shannon we weren't too badly off. Service was the usual stuff onboard.

Driving back down the M11 yesterday evening and we hit serious traffic as 2 lorries had capsized in the winds. It was seriously blustery with gusts of 80mph according to the radio. We ended up missing our flight and there was a serious queue which we got into early thank God. the customer service girls were absolutely fantastic showing real patience with everyone and doing their best to get people sorted out. Anyone that skipped the queue wasn't dealt with which was reassuring. We were put on standby and stuck around in Stansted. Met a guy later in the evening who checked for me how many people were left to check-in and he was a gent too.

There were spaces on this mornings flight back to Shannon and we weren't charged for missing the original flight so I am one very satisfied customer. Thanks very much to the Ryanair staff for your courtesy and help.

On a separate note, is Stansted always so busy at 6:30am, was my 1st time through there. There was a massive crowd going through security this morning. Wondering was it due to missed flights yesterday. apparently trains were not in operation due to damage caused by the high winds.

@mods - this should probably go in travel reports and reviews section.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 MrDublinGuide

Thousand complaining about RYANAIR poor service.
    We glad our Ryanair experience is positive. And here is another happy customer :)

Advertisement