Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ParkMagic 30 mins. parking option gone?

• 24-02-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭

Used ParkMagic today in town and noticed for the first time the 30 mins. parking option is missing from the menu on my phone app.

Anyone else notice this? Minimum now seems to be an hour parking for €2.00. Still reasonable but was it not cheaper up to recently?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

tippman1 wrote: »
    Used ParkMagic today in town and noticed for the first time the 30 mins. parking option is missing from the menu on my phone app.

Anyone else notice this? Minimum now seems to be an hour parking for €2.00. Still reasonable but was it not cheaper up to recently?

I still have the option to do 30 mins on mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Oops, just checked my app again and the 30 mins. option is showing again....not sure what happened earlier. I was in town today for about 25 mins. and couldn't select the usual 30 mins. option, one hour was the min.:confused:

Advertisement