If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PIXEL T80 stand

Options
  • 24-02-2017 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Me again 

Would the Pixel T80 stand take the 2020i's I got the other day,and if so,does the attach bolt come with the stand or is something extra needed 

Clinton

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Me again 

Would the Pixel T80 stand take the 2020i's I got the other day,and if so,does the attach bolt come with the stand or is something extra needed 

Clinton
    Hi Clinton.

I'd be worried that the T80 would become top heavy and fall over very easily. Putting the 2020i on the T80's would remind me of the Duel event from Gladiators :)

To attach with a bolt to the T80's you would have to drill your speaker which I would not recommend doing. (There are no bolts or fixings supplied with the T80 stands). The top plate on the T80 would also not be suitable to set the 2020i on due to the connections being on the bottom of the speaker.

I would not recommend the T80 stands for the 2020i speakers. I would have nothing that would be the same height as the T80 that would suit the 2020i speakers unfortunately. 

Q Acoustics used to make their own stands for these but there are just the standard height. (They are now discontinued).
    You could also use the Soundstyle Z2 priced at £79.00 (Or £69.00 for signing up to our VIP club).
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-stands/soundstyle/z2/soun-z2-blk

I hope this is of help.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Me again 

Clinton
    Hi Clinton.

I'd be worried that the T80 would become top heavy and fall over very easily. Putting the 2020i on the T80's would remind me of the Duel event from Gladiators :)

To attach with a bolt to the T80's you would have to drill your speaker which I would not recommend doing. (There are no bolts or fixings supplied with the T80 stands). The top plate on the T80 would also not be suitable to set the 2020i on due to the connections being on the bottom of the speaker.

I would not recommend the T80 stands for the 2020i speakers. I would have nothing that would be the same height as the T80 that would suit the 2020i speakers unfortunately. 

Q Acoustics used to make their own stands for these but there are just the standard height. (They are now discontinued).
    You could also use the Soundstyle Z2 priced at £79.00 (Or £69.00 for signing up to our VIP club).

I hope this is of help.

Hey

Can you stick me down for a pair of the Z2's so (I'm already a VIP member)

Can ye give me a buzz Monday morning as I will be out of the country after that till Friday

Clinton

Me again 

Clinton
    Hi Clinton.

I hope this is of help.

Hey

Can you stick me down for a pair of the Z2's so (I'm already a VIP member)

Can ye give me a buzz Monday morning as I will be out of the country after that till Friday

Clinton
    Hi Clinton,

I will set aside a set for you and call you in the morning for payment.

Cheers again lads,I need to stop ordering for a week or 2 now :-)

Just to confirm that I need delivery to be on Friday as I'm out of the country until Thursday

Clinton

Cheers again lads,I need to stop ordering for a week or 2 now :-)

Just to confirm that I need delivery to be on Friday as I'm out of the country until Thursday

Clinton
    No problem Clinton, I have all of that arranged for you.

Many thanks

David

• Advertisement

Hey

Stands arrived this morning,so thanks for the flexibility with the delivery while I was out of the country
    Will set them up tonight

Cheers
    Clinton

Hey

Stands arrived this morning,so thanks for the flexibility with the delivery while I was out of the country
    Will set them up tonight

Cheers
    Clinton
    Hey Clinton.

You are more than welcome.

As always, if you need anything else let me know :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.