Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with lodgement at ATM

Options
  • 25-02-2017 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,I tried to lodge money at an ATM earlier this evening. Some of the notes came back out for me to straighten out, and when I fixed them and put them back in, the machine kept beeping at me. After a minute or so a message came up on the screen saying that it there was an issue and the machine was keeping my cash, and to contact a staff member. The branch was closed and will be closed until Monday. Also I don't think that I will be able to get to this branch during opening hours because of work commitments. What can I do to get this issue fixed please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Marieliz,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can I ask you to send us a Private Message here and confirm your full name, contact number and the branch where the LATM was located. We'll be happy to get in contact with them on Monday on your behalf.

Thanks again for the post.
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Marieliz

Hi Marieliz,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can I ask you to send us a Private Message here and confirm your full name, contact number and the branch where the LATM was located. We'll be happy to get in contact with them on Monday on your behalf.

Thanks again for the post.
    Elaine

Elaine, I have just tried sending you a PM but it's not allowing me to send it to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Marieliz,

If you click on your username in the top right corner, then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. You should then be able to send us a Private Message.

Just let me know if this is still not working.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement