Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW26 Matchday Thread

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,007 ✭✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Green&Red wrote:
    Obviously not
    Green&Red wrote:
    I've owned him for an extended period of time because he's cheap and consistently looking like he'll get a goal

I see, and what would you say is the average number of transfer you would be comfortable making in say... the first 25-30 GWs of any given season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

73 sees a jump from 137k to 96k

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I see, and what would you say is the average number of transfer you would be comfortable making in say... the first 25-30 GWs of any given season.

I reckon a transfer every 4 weeks. So let's call it 7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

So far in my 7 years of playing this, this has been my worst season yet which is in huge contrast to last season where it my best by far
    But back onto this gameweek it has only been my 2nd best GW of the season which isn't saying much - luckily I still have my TC chip and I will try to use that wisely as my other chips (including the wildcards) have failed - but I have all green arrows this week for a change

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

81 after Mane disappointment. Leicester dealt with him very well all game until he trudged off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I reckon a transfer every 4 weeks. So let's call it 7.

7 per week is more like it.
    Lukaku trolls on average every 1.2 weeks, so you rage transfer him out, he produces, you panic buy him immediately and repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

82 points. Basically halved my rank going from 80k to 42k! PVA the hero.

Step 1: Attempt to play it safe until Spring/March.

Step 2: Have everything go wrong over the winter period no matter how sensible or foolish I was and achieve 6 red arrows in 7 weeks.

Step 3: ?????? (4 Green arrows going from 111k to 42k)

Step 4: Profit (Return of Mr.P )

*activates Step 4*

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

82 points. Basically halved my rank going from 80k to 42k! PVA the hero.

Step 1: Attempt to play it safe until Spring/March.

Step 2: Have everything go wrong over the winter period no matter how sensible or foolish I was and achieve 6 red arrows in 7 weeks.

Step 3: ?????? (4 Green arrows going from 111k to 42k)

Step 4: Profit (Return of Mr.P )

*activates Step 4*

:)
    I have but one question
    Are you signing aguero ?

km79 wrote: »
    I have but one question
    Are you signing aguero ?

We both know the answer to that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

We both know the answer to that :)

Are you Triple Captaining though?.....he asked with dread in his voice.....

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »

I haven't decided.

Obviously the thing that may or may not happen would have to happen before the thing could be really considered.

Purely from a congestion of chips and not getting too side tracked by the DGWs later on it could be smart. Plus it's him :)

It's a shame we won't know how United's FA cup prospects are looking before. I mean a triple triple would be quite a prospect, as unlikely as it may be.

So, maybe but probably not. I'll give ye warning if I do, don't worry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

FHFC wrote: »

Yes, yes he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

PARlance wrote: »
    Yes, yes he is.

Yeah, I suppose I knew that already.

Hopefully though, when I was already planning it myself I won't fall foul of the "Prodston Punt Curse"**

** Prodston Punt Curse: Prodston Punts only work for Prodston. Anyone trying to hang on the coat tails of a Prodston PVA moment will find only pain.

Advertisement