Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please unban

• 25-02-2017 6:36am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 331 ✭✭

I have learned my lesson and will behave, I promise it's just annoying that you have to log out just to see the after hours posts... Really what the hell is the point? It takes me few seconds and I see the posts anyway, just tedious as hell. Anyway I learned my lesson I believe my ban is too long and I will be a good poster, I would understand banning for 1 day but for 1 week really? Because my views did not match with the moderators opinions I get banned.

Mmmm how professional
    I re read the messages and look what I found

Moderator Note

p=102686737

For ignoring the thread-ban and foer this post. Keep it up and you'll be permabanned.

Never was told that I was ''thread banned'' is this even a thing? Anyway I am out you can keep the ban, not in the mood for this nonsense. Biased moderators that threaten you (ughh I cannot explain how much I hate threats) your opinion is different than mine? Banned
    Freedom of speech here folks
    Welcome to best Korea

Moderator Note

post102668341

Saying that people sharing living expenses are paying for sex has to be trolling. Don't post in this thread again.

Your post:Quote: Johnboner
    Quote: bodice ripper
    Sharing living expenses isn't paying for things for someone else. The clue is in the word sharing...

So you are paying for her part as well, interpret it however you want, it doesn't change the meaning.

So a mod has the right to tell me where I can or can't post???? So no matter what I will post in that thread I will get banned anyway hahaha ok...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi, yes thread bans are a thing. They are a way of telling a poster to stop without going to the more extreme measure measure of banning them from the forum.

I'm not clear if you are disputing your forum ban or not. Can you confirm for me if you want to go ahead with this appeal?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,326 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OP has been sitebanned, so locking this one up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement