Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland RSA home insurance lack of contact?

Options
  • 25-02-2017 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

[font=arial, sans-serif]I am trying to contact BOI RSA Home Insurance as my bath needs to be replaced in my house and I am wondering if it is covered in my Landlord insurance and if so if they need to send out someone to look at it. I have rung several times this week and have been on hold for 10-15 mins each time with out getting through. I am ringing from a mobile in London and I cannot be taking that amount of time off my desk in work each time. I have yet to get through and the cost on my bill is getting crazy. I have tried to email but there is no email address, apparently there is no call back facility either and I even tried to go through twitter to get a response. It's a ridiculous situtation and seems pointless to have paid premiums for 10 years when i cannot get in contact with them when i need to make and inquiry and change my postal address with them. Can you give me any advise on how I can contact them or get them to contact me?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good morning togsos,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can I ask if the Home Insurance policy for your current property is in your landlords name or your own?

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 5 togsos

Good morning togsos,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can I ask if the Home Insurance policy for your current property is in your landlords name or your own?

Thanks,
    Elaine
    Hi Elaine,
    I am the Landlord, my name is on the policy.
    Regards

Togsos

Perfect thanks togsos,

Can you send me a Private Message and I'll be happy to help you further with this query.

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 5 togsos

Perfect thanks togsos,

Can you send me a Private Message and I'll be happy to help you further with this query.

Elaine
    Hi Elaine, 
    It is saying you cannot receive private messages

S

Hi togsos,

If you click on the username in the top right corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You can then make sure that you have Enable Private Messaging ticked as well as Show Signatures. You should then be able to send us a Private Message.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Advertisement
Advertisement