Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2016/2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

brevity wrote: »
    I feel that Klopp might have left himself with a bit too much to do in the summer. Liverpool need 8 decent players to complete on all fronts next year, to try and bed them in and avoid the inevitable injuries will be incredibly hard.

8! Thats a bit much, I mean, yea if we want to win every competition maybe and if we have hundreds of millions to spend......you need to leave a bit of space for the likes of Gruijic, Ojo, Gomez, TAA and Woodburn also. They can help in the cups.

If we see 4 first team players come in I'll be surprised personally. CB, LB, CM and an attacker. Is it enough to seriously compete on all fronts? Probably not but i think adding 8 would make integration a lot harder as you said.

NukaCola wrote: »

If we see 4 first team players come in I'll be surprised personally. CB, LB, CM and an attacker...........

I think we need a striker and winger type.
    We've not been scoring much for a good while now.

Augeo wrote: »
    I think we need a striker and winger type.
    We've not been scoring much for a good while now.

I agree, I'm not sure we'll see two though.......probably depends on who leaves. I think Klopp will see if Ings can recover before bringing in someone else. I have nothing to base that on really though. If Sturridge and Ings go then we'll probably look at bringing in two alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

It is a lot but when you look at Liverpool's bench over the last while it might as well be a crèche. It needs serious work.

Sturridge, Moreno, are two that will probably be leaving so they need to be replaced. Milner & Clyne need back-up and competition. Henderson gets injured quite a bit and with Klopps playing style more injuries are likely.

So... 3xFB 1xCB 1xCM 1xLW 2xFW

Some will be first team players, some will be fringe.

This is what I think Liverpool need to be successful next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

daithijjj wrote: »
    We didnt have to play 25 games outside of the league this season.

If people dont get it they dont get it.

I get it just fine. We weren't in European competition this year. I know our squad still proved thin, nevertheless, and the collapse in form in January was appalling. The manner in which we exited both cups was entirely unsatisfactory.

But the priority this year was surely to improve in the League, and that improvement has been significant. If (and it's still an if, I accept) that improvement translates into CL qualification, it should be a springboard to squad evolution and growth that serves the long term aim of being contenders in all competitions year on year.

I accept that that progress is far from being a given, but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater out of sheer impatience. There's an opportunity here, we'll know a good deal more about whether it's been grasped by mid-August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

PhuckHugh wrote: »
    A well earned point yesterday has put Liverpool more or less in the CL... Draw at W'ham and beat Boro and job done.

No it is not if Arsenal and Man City win their remaining games that would leave Liverpool in 5th.

Liverpool on 70 max is 76
    Man City on 69 max is 78
    Arsenal on 63 max is 75

It is a lot but when you look at Liverpool's bench over the last while it might as well be a crèche. It needs serious work.

Sturridge, Moreno, are two that will probably be leaving so they need to be replaced. Milner & Clyne need back-up and competition. Henderson gets injured quite a bit and with Klopps playing style more injuries are likely.

So... 3xFB 1xCB 1xCM 1xLW 2xFW

Some will be first team players, some will be fringe.

This is what I think Liverpool need to be successful next season.

I dont disagree. I just dont think we'll do it or be able to do it effectively in one window. I think we'll see this implemented over several windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭PhuckHugh

I haven't watched any u23/ academy football in recent years ---- Are there any real prospects that will make it? I know Woodburn and TAA got game time this year but the jury is still out on both whether they will make it at Liverpool.

The academy has been shocking the last 10 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

corwill wrote: »
    Look, we're 10 points better off in the league on last year, with another 6 points to play for. 10 whole league points. That is tangible, meaningful progress. How in the **** is that lipstick on a pig? Seriously?

It has to be pointed out that we pretty much gave up on the league in March last year and played an awful lot of reserve players during the run in.

We have been better this season, but not hugely so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

I dont disagree. I just dont think we'll do it or be able to do it effectively in one window. I think we'll see this implemented over several windows.

Which is why I think Klopp should have brought in a few more players in the last windows.

Id say Klopp is playing the long game though, he wanted to see what he could get out of his current crop of players.

• Advertisement

Which is why I think Klopp should have brought in a few more players in the last windows.

Id say Klopp is playing the long game though, he wanted to see what he could get out of his current crop of players.

We won't see 3 FBs come in anyway :)
    One I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Reckon we will see a lb, cb, cm, winger and forward. 5 players of quality and il be more than delighted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Not much more can be said about the performance yesterday but from my view in the stand Lallana's passing when he came on was shocking. Dribbling and general movement ok but he looks to have been carrying a bit of 'Rust' from the layoff as he put a good few balls wide or overhit them. Put a cross out for a corner when under no pressure too

Really hope he starts against West Hame as he needs game time (albeit with only 2 games left)

I agree.

A lot of people will say "the right players weren't available" in Jan. With the amount of areas that could have done with cover that is hard to swallow. Klavan for example, was he the absolute "right choice"? There has to be a balance of cover and compromise over the so called right choice player. Buying no one proved to be as bad as not getting the right players in January.

Before anyone asks me to name a few available players, I dont pretend to be a master scout or wheeler dealer. There is presumably a network of scouts and recruiters able to find a compromise between a cover player and the perfect fit type of player that we could have got in January.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Klopp asks a lot of his players with his high energy game and has a history of players fatiguing/getting injured... A number of the current team are struggling the last 2 months - Firmino the main one - But with what he demands of players it leads to a lot of injuries.

Obviously squad depth will help but he's still going to have a core group that will play most big games and will face the same burnout --- From my understanding, Klopp pretty much goes against all modern S&C advice.. Now, i wouldn't put massive stock in that as S&C is constantly changing opinion but he's going against most medical advice also with how he pushes players.

To do it you need the majority of your team in the 24-28 bracket and you need to have a set of inter changeable players.

One thing is clear, this team really needs players with bite/conviction in them. The current lot lack a bit of backbone.

I really don’t agree with this injury and fatigue thing.

Firstly, the injury situation, our injuries are no worse than other teams and losses like Mane are down to incidents on the pitch rather than a strain.

Your posts echoes that of ‘that Dutch guy” that claimed that Klopp’s methods cause injuries such as the co-incidental spate of hamstring injuries we had last season.

As for fatigue, I’m not accepting that athletes in their prime cannot handle one game a week, which is mostly what we have had also our pressing game has been lacking over the last few months and I feel this is more due to ability and mentality rather than physical attributes.

It has to be pointed out that we pretty much gave up on the league in March last year and played an awful lot of reserve players during the run in.

We have been better this season, but not hugely so

Next season will be the test on how far we have come since he took over. We'll be in a European competition of some kind. We will see if we can maintain or improve with those extra games while also being competitive in the cup competitions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

x43r0 wrote: »
    Not much more can be said about the performance yesterday but from my view in the stand Lallana's passing when he came on was shocking. Dribbling and general movement ok but he looks to have been carrying a bit of 'Rust' from the layoff as he put a good few balls wide or overhit them. Put a cross out for a corner when under no pressure too

Really hope he starts against West Hame as he needs game time (albeit with only 2 games left)

Glad someone else noticed that. His passing was shocking yesterday. Likewise Firmino, he always seems to hit passes with enough pace or close enough to an opposition player to tempt them to cut it out. If they attempt it and miss they are completely taken out of the game but if they don't come off Bobby just looks sh!t at passing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Thought Grujic caused a few problems with his height yesterday when he came on in the dying moments, we need a few big lummoxes like him to throw on in matches like that, as in squad depth - he should have been on earlier though, without a doubt...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Sturridge is obviously gonna score in the next match against West Ham, effectively sealing his 30m transfer there in the summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Augeo wrote: »
    Transfer wise, I wouldn't be surprised to see us linked with Joshua King :pac:

I'm not saying we should sign him or anything but the lad has 15 goals this season playing for Bournemouth and has pace to burn. He'd have been a lot more useful than Origi or Strurridge this season, especially with Mané out.

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    Sturridge is obviously gonna score in the next match against West Ham, effectively sealing his 30m transfer there in the summer.

That'd be a win/win situation for us....can't see it happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Can we all agree that Sturridge needs to start on Sunday, Origi just isn't working for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Turtyturd wrote: »
    That'd be a win/win situation for us....can't see it happening.

Daniel looked really sharp for his cameo on Sunday , clearly has no long term future with us anymore , but still has plenty to offer at this level and I will be having a substantial bet on him scoring if he starts against West Ham.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

SlickRic wrote: »
    Our fullbacks are a massive problem. If you have no width, it makes breaking teams down a hundred times harder.

It's not rocket science.

Milner, I can forgive, as he's not a LB. But Clyne? A shambles in attack. That area of his game has actually regressed.

Ignore the fact that Moreno cant defend for a minute.

Milner starts at left back, and regularly cuts in to get on his right foot, and doesnt stay wide leaves it easier for a team to set up narrow and can push over on Clyne.

Start Moreno.....he will stay wide and get in behind, leaving it more difficult to defend narrow.....this (at least on paper) leaves it a tad easier for Clyne

Im not saying Clyne is good going forward...hes decent, but for me, with Milner starting it doesnt help.

Southampton offered flip all yesterday going forward.....For me, Moreno should have come on earlier......should also free up space for Coutinho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,952 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I really think we only need 4 signings this summer. LB, CB, CM, and a Winger or someone who can play all across the front line. That'd be 4 big improvements to the starting team and the players who are being replaced move down to the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

I really think we only need 4 signings this summer. LB, CB, CM, and a Winger or someone who can play all across the front line. That'd be 4 big improvements to the starting team and the players who are being replaced move down to the bench.

We need more than that to be fair

Sturridge and Moreno are being sold IMO so we need an out and out goal scorer and 2 left backs. We need 2 CBs......For me Lovren isnt good enough to start, and Klavan isnt good enough to be 3rd choice, and Gomez hasnt been tested, so we need 2 CBs

(Id keep Sakho, but that wont happen)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Sturridge has looked sharp in recent weeks possibly has a bit of extra motivation as the summer window is close.

He should start on Sunday. He has played only 600 mins this season of course that is partly due to injury but he is right to feel aggrieved at getting so few mins.

MD1990 wrote: »
    Sturridge has looked sharp in recent weeks possibly has a bit of extra motivation as the summer window is close.

Based on 20 mins at Southampton he looks sharp? I mean, I dont know if I agree......he done all right when he came on......a lot of people are saying he looks sharp in recent weeks despite playing 27 minutes for the last 3/4 weeks. He's played 57 minutes since Feb. Can he start and look sharp at 60 mins trying to break down a defence?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Based on 20 mins at Southampton he looks sharp? I mean, I dont know if I agree......he done all right when he came on......a lot of people are saying he looks sharp in recent weeks despite playing 27 minutes for the last 3/4 weeks. He's played 57 minutes since Feb. Can he start and look sharp at 60 mins trying to break down a defence?

He looked good against Watford too.
    I think Sturridge is more suited to a breaking down a defense than Origi who needs space in behind.
    A front 3 of Sturridge,Coutinho & Firmino along with Lallana is midfield are all our best players at creating vs deep defences.

Sturridge has often hit the ground running coming back from injury. He isn't suited to certain games but I think he is needed against West Ham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I mean, compared to Origi in recent weeks, it would be borderline impossible not to look sharp.

Would be happy to see Sturridge start, tbh, but so too would I be content with Lallana starting.

Could always drop Lucas and Origi and put Lallana in midfield.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

SlickRic wrote: »
    Our fullbacks are a massive problem. If you have no width, it makes breaking teams down a hundred times harder.

It's not rocket science.

Milner, I can forgive, as he's not a LB. But Clyne? A shambles in attack. That area of his game has actually regressed.

Ignore the fact that Moreno cant defend for a minute.

Milner starts at left back, and regularly cuts in to get on his right foot, and doesnt stay wide leaves it easier for a team to set up narrow and can push over on Clyne.

Start Moreno.....he will stay wide and get in behind, leaving it more difficult to defend narrow.....this (at least on paper) leaves it a tad easier for Clyne

Im not saying Clyne is good going forward...hes decent, but for me, with Milner starting it doesnt help.

Southampton offered flip all yesterday going forward.....For me, Moreno should have come on earlier......should also free up space for Coutinho
    I cant believe how obvious this sub was and not used, id have switched Milner to right back and Moreno on left,  all he had to do was run up and down the line just to take the full back wide and leave space, Its so frustrating that Jurgen didn't see it, There's a reason every other team that plays inverted wingers has fullback playing on the side of there strongest foot,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,489 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

When a team sits back like everyone seems to do at Anfield it should be a good thing. It was in first part of season, every team sat back but we still hounded them until they broke and put 2, 3 ,4, 5 past them. I don't recall keeper having a lot to do yesterday until Sturridge came on.
    You need to create something, try make the moves Sturridge did, quick feet a dart into the box, you need that individuality. It will break down or not come off 9 times out of 10 but you only need one. We have lost confidence against teams like this, we pass and pass never getting anywhere while afraid to lose possession. Football is about moves and the more moves you make the more exciting the game and the more creative you will be. I want it to break down and then I want to see the press to get it back. Lately there is no press as we just pass for 88% of the time and go nowhere. The possession yesterday was a reflection of this. I want to see countless moves, I want to see most break down and for us to win it back fast and go again. That is how you win, passing it around like we did yesterday was a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Vicxas wrote: »

Paging Je Suis Jean!

MD1990 wrote: »
    He looked good against Watford too.
    I think Sturridge is more suited to a breaking down a defense than Origi who needs space in behind.
    A front 3 of Sturridge,Coutinho & Firmino along with Lallana is midfield are all our best players at creating vs deep defences.

Sturridge has often hit the ground running coming back from injury. He isn't suited to certain games but I think he is needed against West Ham.

He only played 7 minutes against Watford, coming on fresh in the 83 minute though. I agree with the merits of starting him dont get me wrong, I just dont know if he could unlock the defence's we've faced over the 60+ minutes we'd need. West Ham will probably play a bit and if thats the case it'll suit Danny. He's very good with a bit of space, and with Origi form gone I think he's a starter, I just question how match fit he'd be. Probably be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭54and56

corwill wrote: »
    Paging Je Suis Jean!

Right here baby!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,510 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Vicxas wrote: »
    Can we all agree that Sturridge needs to start on Sunday, Origi just isn't working for me.

Absolutely.

I actually think he should have played a little more this season.

Be sad to see him go unless someone of real note arrives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

We need more than that to be fair

Sturridge and Moreno are being sold IMO so we need an out and out goal scorer and 2 left backs. We need 2 CBs......For me Lovren isnt good enough to start, and Klavan isnt good enough to be 3rd choice, and Gomez hasnt been tested, so we need 2 CBs

(Id keep Sakho, but that wont happen)

Can probably agree with most of that, but I don't expect it to happen.

I think we'll sign four or five* players and be left this...

*excluding any potential youth additions, players like Grujic, etc.

GK - Mignolet, Karius, Ward
    RB - Clyne, Alexander-Arnold
    CB - Matip, new CB
    CB - Lovren, Gomez, Klavan
    LB - Milner, new LB (likely a young player who will develop, leaving Milner as the starter next season)
    DM - Henderson, new defensive minded CM like Naby Keita
    CM - Lallana, Can
    CM - Wijanldum, Grujic, Ejaria
    RW - Mane, Ojo, Kent
    ST - Firmino, Origi, Ings, Woodburn
    LW - Coutinho, new pacy winger

Tbh, if that is how we were set up next season, I'd be nervous about our ability to compete over the course of a season again, just some gaps in there that seem really obvious to me - left-back, shortage in the middle, back up for the attackers.

I would hope that if we got CL football and sold Sturridge that he'd be replaced with a striker in addition to us adding a winger but I find it hard to predict what Klopp will do in the window tbh.

I find it hard to predict what Klopp will do in the window tbh.

I predict that if Klopp decides to continue recruiting young talent with potential in the £20m to £35m range rather than top level proven players in the £35m - £60m range that loads of people on here will be calling for FSG to be lynched for not supporting Klopp in the transfer market ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    We are multiplying :)
    That's good news, Mick.

Wait till you start long division, it'll blow your mind:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I predict that if Klopp decides to continue recruiting young talent with potential in the £20m to £35m range rather than top level proven players in the £35m - £60m range that loads of people on here will be calling for FSG to be lynched for not supporting Klopp in the transfer market ;)

I have no faith in the club to do much good business really. There are more transfer misses than hits recently, with pragmatism taking a back seat to a flawed ideal that puts value for money first above everything else.

Remember, we conceded 50 goals last season and spent £4m on defenders and £4.5m on an understudy goalkeeper to fix it, all while refusing Kolo Toure a new contract and sending our best centre half on loan without replacing him.

Then there's the midfield. We won't upgrade on Henderson despite a chronic injury because he's the captain, we *still* won't replace on Mignolet because of a well-timed purple patch, we just gave Lovren a £100k a week deal, our full-backs can't attack but apparently aren't a priority, and on top of all that, our most valuable player is being flattered by Barcelona.

I think we already have a list of targets drawn up, and I don't think it will change if we get into the CL. Our chances of making those signings will, of course.

I do think Klopp may need to adapt his "philosophy" on transfers to better fit the situation with Liverpool. I'm all in favour of his preference for buying young but unproven talent he feels have the right attributes to be top players if they follow his coaching but I also think there is a political reality that players like Coutinho would be more likely to stay and indeed the whole club would get a lift if he also splashed the cash on 1 or 2 really top notch proven players who will slot into and immediately improve the team next season.

A real boss CB or DM and an out and out striker would be where I'd like to see the big cash spent on proven players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I don't think Mane, Matip or Wijnaldum were unproven talent, he signed three proven internationals in their mid 20's.

Ragnar was brought in as cover at 31 with over one hundred international caps.

Karius might be young but had 3 full seasons in the Bundesliga behind him.

Grujic is his only signing that fits the young unproven talent from a small league that could be coached in a top player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

noodler wrote: »
    Absolutely.

I actually think he should have played a little more this season.

Be sad to see him go unless someone of real note arrives.

Yes sturridge needs to be playing instead of origi, was disappointed with origi at anfield v palace and he still is contributing very little. Was a huge opportunity for him but he is not doing enough in terms of stretching the opposition. These type of attack v defence games suit sturridge better than origi

A new CB, dm, and striker would probably fix our problems from this season as much as a new set of corner flags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

If that run was a superhero he'd be the worst superhero ever. Satinbeigeman

Also don't forget there was a point in time this season where United were 5 points ahead of Liverpool, so a nice 10 point swing as it stands

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭PhuckHugh

Can probably agree with most of that, but I don't expect it to happen.

I think we'll sign four or five* players and be left this...

*excluding any potential youth additions, players like Grujic, etc.

GK - Mignolet, Karius, Ward
    RB - Clyne, Alexander-Arnold
    CB - Matip, new CB
    CB - Lovren, Gomez, Klavan
    LB - Milner, new LB (likely a young player who will develop, leaving Milner as the starter next season)
    DM - Henderson, new defensive minded CM like Naby Keita
    CM - Lallana, Can
    CM - Wijanldum, Grujic, Ejaria
    RW - Mane, Ojo, Kent
    ST - Firmino, Origi, Ings, Woodburn
    LW - Coutinho, new pacy winger

Tbh, if that is how we were set up next season, I'd be nervous about our ability to compete over the course of a season again, just some gaps in there that seem really obvious to me - left-back, shortage in the middle, back up for the attackers.

I would hope that if we got CL football and sold Sturridge that he'd be replaced with a striker in addition to us adding a winger but I find it hard to predict what Klopp will do in the window tbh.

I asked earlier, but are the academy players up to it? Will any of them be good enough to be a regular starter next year ... or ever?

I'm pretty happy with Klopps signings. The guys in the first team were excellent buys. If he can get another 3 to 4 quality first teamers in again this summer we'll be in decent enough shape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I asked earlier, but are the academy players up to it? Will any of them be good enough to be a regular starter next year ... or ever?

I don't watch much of the underage teams, Harry would be the man to go into that I'd say.

But based on their first team appearances this season, I reckon Alexander-Arnold has it in him to be in and around the first team over the next season or two. Not a starter by any stretch but can play a role. However, I would panic if Clyne was facing a long spell on the sidelines and we were going to be left with TAA as our only option for a few months.

Ejaria seemed to have the physicality but I didn't see enough to judge and Woodburn looked a long way off I think. Now, he's very young so I wouldn't be too worried by that but I wouldn't expect him to be starting next season.

Ojo seems to have regressed a little since his spell in the team last season, Kent has looked decent on loan at Barnsley but it's a big step up so dunno would he have that in him.

Like many on here, I'm a big fan of Gomez but it remains to be seen what impact that injury had on him. Given his youth, I really don't expect him to play a major role in the first team until 2-3 years down the line. He might manage 10+ apps next season in all comps, but I don't see much more than that barring a raft of injuries where we're forced to throw him in.

Beyond that, I wouldn't have enough time to keep up with the underage teams, although Brewster seems very highly rated.

• Advertisement

That's good news, Mick.

Wait till you start long division, it'll blow your mind:)

giphy.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement