Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2016/2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

brevity wrote: »
    Rodriguez/Amavi/Tierney/Hernandez

My super scouting sources tell me Liverpool should sign one or two of them for LB.

Rodriguez off to Milan, apparently.

Had a poor season, but he was largely played out of position, and Wolfsburg were brutal. Had to win in the playoffs to remain in the Bundesliga. Surprised there's not more noise around him with more teams in for his signature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,861 ✭✭✭Mr.H

I'd be happy with clichy if we also signed another left back. Let's be honest Moreno is done at Liverpool if we can sell him and number is not a left back. We need two left backs. I'd be happy with clingy and segneofulham

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Echo are saying there's no truth the the Clichy story

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,591 ✭✭✭brevity

Knex. wrote: »
    Rodriguez off to Milan, apparently.

Had a poor season, but he was largely played out of position, and Wolfsburg were brutal. Had to win in the playoffs to remain in the Bundesliga. Surprised there's not more noise around him with more teams in for his signature.

The Hernandez guy is probably off to Madrid as well. He looks good:

https://twitter.com/RM_Comps/status/861571358555353088

SM01 wrote: »
    He had the advantage of playing in a natural position and has a bit more speed than Milner, but it's not the most appeasing or nerves-settling name to hear connected with left back. I'd prefer him to Milner in terms of simply playing left back but I doubt he'd bring such a calm head, required niggly, upsetting-the-opposition play, and (almost) guaranteed conversion of penalties.

Not inspired but I wouldn't be too bothered if we signed him if other targets (Keita, VVD) are nailed.

I'd be happier with Clichy at left back than Milner in CL and PL games against decent opposition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Presale tickets on sale at 11am for anyone who has FAI or LFC access

Liverpool FC v Athletic Club Presale Tickets

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,591 ✭✭✭brevity

Who here watches the French league?

Anyone know much about Corentin Tolisso?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Logged in ready to book 6 tickets.

Dcully wrote: »
    Logged in ready to book 6 tickets.

My mate logged in too for 4 :)
    Should be a full team and can't wait (1st time in Aviva) :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,288 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

What are the presale conditions? If you are a member can you get tickets?

@ citytillidie I got a text sent out from my supporters club with a Presale code.

My mate logged in too for 4 :)
    Should be a full team and can't wait (1st time in Aviva) :P

Enjoy! the Aviva is a class stadium, burgers are nice too but expensive :)

@ citytillidie I got a text sent out from my supporters club with a Presale code.

Ahh ok i am not a member of any supporters club just a member

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Enjoy! the Aviva is a class stadium, burgers are nice too but expensive :)

Yeah, I love the Aviva stadium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Theres gonna be bugger all for general sale, isnt there?

• Advertisement

Not seeing anywhere to enter pre sale code.

Site looks knackered

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

You have to go in via the link on the email LFC sent you. The tickets available for LFC supporters though is very limited, just behind the goals it seems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Just a heads up, if you are with airtricity they have a pressed on tickets tomorrow from 11

My mate got in via the FAI presale and lovely tickets :)

Good luck to those trying to get tickets over the next few days, hope you guys get them :)

45D2rOE.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Does anybody have a code/link that they have no use for? Would like to try for some tickets.

Sorted 1x family ticket and then 2 for my brother and his young lad.

murpho999 wrote: »
    Does anybody have a code/link that they have no use for? Would like to try for some tickets.

And me :D

How much are the tickets. I heard they range from €55-85. Mad for a friendly.

How much are the tickets. I heard they range from €55-85. Mad for a friendly.

Seems the only ones available for LFC members at the moment are priced at 55. With fees, it's 121.00 for 2 people. Crazy alright.

Benzino wrote: »
    Seems the only ones available for LFC members at the moment are priced at 55. With fees, it's 121.00 for 2 people. Crazy alright.

Especially when compared to hurling prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Lucky guys.... i have SSE Rewards account - so not available for presale until tomorrow at 1pm i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Mr Velo wrote: »
    Lucky guys.... i have SSE Rewards account - so not available for presale until tomorrow at 1pm i think.

It's 11 I have one too :-) hopefully there still some left by then

It's 11 I have one too :-) hopefully there still some left by then
    Cheers!! 11 it is then :) Yeah hopefully there will be some left. Will there be "family" tickets i wonder?

Got 2 tickets for behind the goal! Bring on the 5th!

• Advertisement

So it turns out the presale code for LFC members is not unique, so it's LPL17 at Link.

Hopefully you get sorted.

So it turns out the presale code for LFC members is not unique, so it's LPL17 at Link.

Hopefully you get sorted.

I can confirm that this works. Got four tickets.

I can confirm that this works.

Same, got it too with that code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Can get 2 tickets behind the goal. Should I hold off until the 3 presale tomorrow or just take these 2? Would prefer ones in the east or west stand to be honest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I'm an FAI season ticket holder & also couldn't get any Cat C. I'd imagine they were few & far between.

So there's obviously no such thing as kids tickets.... all treated as adults?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Colemania wrote: »
    Can get 2 tickets behind the goal. Should I hold off until the 3 presale tomorrow or just take these 2? Would prefer ones in the east or west stand to be honest

Scratch that, all sold out. Will try tomorrow then!

Sappy404 wrote: »
    I'm an FAI season ticket holder & also couldn't get any Cat C. I'd imagine they were few & far between.

I see, that's frustrating. LFC members seem limited to lower South Stand only.

I was hoping for the West Stand lower so I could wear my Klopp mask and unsettle Klopp by just staring at him the whole match :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Block 527 for me, Cat B (~€58 all-in). Row C though so should be decent enough seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

For the Airtricity presale is your account number the password or did they send out an email?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Thought Clichy on a free would be decent enough, but only if we also got another LB in. Put it this way, Moreno out and Clichy in at the very worst improves our backup position. I also think he'd be a better fit than Milner at LB. Him and a young LB would be a decent combo at LB for next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Using FAI code I got East Lower for son and myself (11yr old) for €80. Kids ticket was €9.50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

NukaCola wrote: »
    Thought Clichy on a free would be decent enough, but only if we also got another LB in. Put it this way, Moreno out and Clichy in at the very worst improves our backup position. I also think he'd be a better fit than Milner at LB. Him and a young LB would be a decent combo at LB for next season.

Is Clichy actually an improvement on Moreno let alone Milner? I get the impression that he has been pretty poor for City of late.

Colemania wrote: »
    Scratch that, all sold out. Will try tomorrow then!

Still some available when I checked just there. All behind the goal though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

Is Clichy actually an improvement on Moreno let alone Milner? I get the impression that he has been pretty poor for City of late.

I think so, Moreno cant play LB or defensively for us anyway. I'm not going to lie and say I seen him every game this season but when I did he reminded me a bit like Clyne but a bit inferior, he can cross the ball though and is a bit better offensively. Solid backup at the very least IMO, free, experienced and a short term contract wouldn't hurt. I wont be upset if we dont go for him but wont be as dismayed as many here seem to be if we do.

• Advertisement

Leslie91 wrote: »

Using FAI code I got East Lower for son and myself (11yr old) for €80. Kids ticket was €9.50.
    Nice one. Must have just been adult tickets available using the Liverpool code then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,466 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Liverpool V An All Star Hurling 11
    at Croke Park would be cool.
    They get to use their hurls, but we get to use a football. It should balance it out over 90 mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Atletico's transfer ban was upheld at Court of Arbitration this morning so talk is now we are back in for Lacazette.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Atletico's transfer ban was upheld at Court of Arbitration this morning so talk is now we are back in for Lacazette.

Talk where? Please provide some sort of credible link, cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,497 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Atletico will be pretty fecked next season if United activate Griezmann's release clause. They won't even be able to replace him.

If we do go in for Lacazette, I'd hope we at least enquire about taking Tolisso as well assuming we miss out on Keita. You'd be looking at over €100m for both but they would go straight into the first team, without question.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement