Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRSA advice

• 25-02-2017 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Is there anywhere or anyone who could give me some advice regarding the performance of my PRSA? Ive been contributing now for two years. I just received my second annual report. Firstly I notice that the current value of the thing is about what Ive paid in so no real growth, secondly I find the report complex and difficult to understand.

Are there people out there who could look it over and advise me ?

Thanks for replies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭Merowig

What fees are you paying? What is the AMC and is there any contribution charge?
    These can eat into the performance.

What kind of funds did you pick and how risk avers are you?

Personally I am completely in Equities - which can be bumpy but with a pension saving you are long term in so don't expect huge growth early.

Citizeninformation might be perhaps able to help you in reading the report. You can go to a fee based broker as well as a last resort and ask him to understand that better.

Advertisement