Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted - Jamming mates - little/no band experience - Dublin north

• 26-02-2017 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭

I'm a passable acoustic guitar player interested in jamming with other aspiring musicians who have little or no previous experience in bands

I played in band for a few months in 2005 and since then have just been playing to my bedroom walls and some very tolerant housemates. Haven't jammed with others in yonks and wouldn't mind meeting up with some new people to jam and see where it goes.

I'd be into Radiohead, Arcade Fire and mostly indie bands like those, but generally I play much poppier stuff, anything that was in the UK Top 40 and getting good airplay since the Beatles. If it has been played to death on the radio, I want to play it to death too.

Based in Dublin 5 and can reasonably get around the northside suburbs. I'm 36 years old, and looking for guys/girls ranging from 25-42 living in North Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 fitzy2266

Hey i play guitar myself and would be interested in meeting up for a jam. I live outside of Dublin but am willing to travel give me a shout if you think you may be interested!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭gabria

fitzy2266 wrote: »
    Hey i play guitar myself and would be interested in meeting up for a jam. I live outside of Dublin but am willing to travel give me a shout if you think you may be interested!

Sorry fitzy unfortunately don't have my own transport so can't really travel effectively outside of Dublin. Looking for people based city centre or northside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 fitzy2266

I meant to say i can travel. sorry for the confusion

Advertisement