Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zeiss scope

Options
  • 26-02-2017 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am thinking of buying a zeiss conquest dl 3-12x50 for my 223 for foxing anyone have one and what do you think of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 outfoxing

I have that scope for over a year now and i'm very happy with it lots of lamping done and find it very clear, i didnt go for a fixed scope in case i needed to take some longer shots, I was able to compare it with a stiener as the rfd gave me both for me to try not much between them, not sure if glass is better on s&b , hope this helps .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Remmie

outfoxing wrote: »
    I have that scope for over a year now and i'm very happy with it lots of lamping done and find it very clear, i didnt go for a fixed scope in case i needed to take some longer shots, I was able to compare it with a stiener as the rfd gave me both for me to try not much between them, not sure if glass is better on s&b , hope this helps .

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭chrisdolan11

I got one last year it's a really good scope for the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭tikkamark

Excellent scope for the money really clear in daylight and excellent under a lamp and great at last light too.

Advertisement