Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT- MSc in Data Analytics

Options
  • 26-02-2017 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am an international student and have been offered course MSc in Data Analytics in DIT . Any reviews about DIT and how this course there. Is it beneficial in future as I have 4 years of IT experience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

I also have been offered a place on the same masters and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what you thought of the course and what kind of job opportunity's were available to them afterwards? Do you think this course focuses more on skills that would be used in the workforce more so than other courses in university's in Ireland that would be more research orientated? Why did you pick this course over others?

Thank you so much for any information in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭jpm4

Am towards the end of this course at the moment - if you have specific questions let me know.

In general there is a heavy practical focus in the modules rather than on research. Mostly I think it is good, but I was already working in a data analytics field before I started it so can't say how it would seem to someone new to it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 conair1234

How did you find the course? Were job opportunities good after completion?

Was there much programming in the course?

Any information would be great!

Advertisement