Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL graduate entry - OT and SLT

Options
  • 26-02-2017 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Anyone else applying for OT or SLT? How did you get on with the HPAT?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Showna

Hey. I sat the hpat for OT. Found it difficult. Do you know when the offers are out for it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tukki

Hi there, I sat the HPAT for OT in University of Limerick. I was offered a place on the 27th of April.

I'm delighted to be accepted and would love to hear from anyone else who will be starting this course in September 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 vanilla_bean

Hey,
    I was offered a place too! Over the moon and looking forward to starting soon

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tukki

Hey,

Lovely to meet you vanilla bean :-) I'm going to need to do a lot of reading/ studying before September.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mash89

Hey guys, congrats to you both on being accepted.
    I was just wondering how it's going for you both. If you have any advice for the HPAT especially the written part or if you remember the questions you had to answer? How has the course been going so far? Any info greately appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 mash89

tukki wrote: »
    Hey,

Lovely to meet you vanilla bean :-) I'm going to need to do a lot of reading/ studying before September.
    Hey guys, congrats to you both on being accepted.
    I was just wondering how it's going for you both. If you have any advice for the HPAT especially the written part or if you remember the questions you had to answer? How has the course been going so far? Any info greately appreciated.

Advertisement