Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go gyms in Salthill/Knocknacarra area

Options
  • 26-02-2017 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Any info would be greatly appreciated folks such as places, prices and opening hours...thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

I know the gym in leisureland is PAYG - I think it's €10 - but you can use the pool as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

Most gyms aren't PAYG but my work's sports & social sells tickets for Ocean Fitness for 8 euro each. It's a much better pool than Leisureland, though for a gym it's very expensive and nothing spectacular compared to the others. I used to be a member there but I just use the PAYG tickets now as I wasn't going often enough.

I also went to NRG in the Clybaun hotel for a while (while Ocean Fitness was refurbishing their pool) and they didn't do PAYG at that time, also not through my work.

There's also some gyms without a pool, like Educogym beside capone's restaurant. I never used it as I mainly went to Ocean for its pool. But I'd assume they're cheaper. They don't open very late there though.

Anyway, you could check with your work to see if they have any deals like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

My workplace offers vouchers for the Ardilaun hotel gym and pool. Think it's 8 euro per voucher.

Advertisement