Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I view credit card statement?

• 26-02-2017 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hi

I used to be able to view previous credit card statements on my 365, but now I am only able to see the ones in my current billing period, am I missing a setting or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning clogher71,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can I ask if you've changed or moved to a different credit card product recently as this can affect estatement viewing?

Thanks, Elaine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

Good Morning clogher71,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Can I ask if you've changed or moved to a different credit card product recently as this can affect estatement viewing?

Thanks, Elaine

Hi Elaine,

No, no chance in my account details, last change was when boi stopped using visa and issued new mastercard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Thanks clogher71,

To have this investigated by our support team, please send a secure email via the Service Desk on 365Online. One of our dedicated representatives can check your settings for online to help resolve this for you.

Thanks again,
    Elaine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

Thanks clogher71,

To have this investigated by our support team, please send a secure email via the Service Desk on 365Online. One of our dedicated representatives can check your settings for online to help resolve this for you.

Thanks again,
    Elaine

Ok Elaine, will do that, thanks.

Advertisement