Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned!

Options
  • 26-02-2017 11:51pm

I don't know what my original ban was for!
    I understand I posted after I was told not to, but the original ban??????
    I don't know what I did?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Bubblypop, the first step in disputing a card or a ban per the chart above is to reach out to the original mod to discuss it
    Please do so before continuing here.

Should the mod not overturn the ban and you still wish to proceed we'll escalate this then to the cmods at that time. Just in case we don't hear from you say in 1 weeks time we'll mark this as resolved.

Taltos wrote: »
    Bubblypop, the first step in disputing a card or a ban per the chart above is to reach out to the original mod to discuss it
    Please do so before continuing here.

Should the mod not overturn the ban and you still wish to proceed we'll escalate this then to the cmods at that time. Just in case we don't hear from you say in 1 weeks time we'll mark this as resolved.

I have agreed with the first mod to take the 24hr ban. Cos I'm not argumentative!!!!!
    But I'm still not sure why I got banned, I would be grateful for an explanation?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

This forum is to dispute bans and cards, so I'm closing this thread now and kindly suggest that you ask the mod that issued the ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement