Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow of Mordor (Shadow of War)

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

Just starting this now,Seems like more of the same from the original game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Finished this recently, enjoyed it but don't think it was as good as the first one

The quests seemed more like a bunch of side quests instead of being the actually main storyline

The DLCs were good as well, a good few hours of doing something different

Have gotten every trophy except the gold rating for Desolation of Mordor, not sure I'll even try for that

Agreed with earlier posts about there being too many orcs to keep track of, reddit seems to fall in love with levelling up orcs but I don't see the appeal of that

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Started back playing this yesterday, good stabby fun.

But on PC I am having serious issues wall running when I actually need to wall run, he just rolls around like an idiot as if the wall cant be climbed.

Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭razorronan

Noob Question. Just bought Shadow Of War Definite Edition on Playstation Store. The Definitive Edition includes all downloadable content:

• Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion

• Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion

• Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion

• Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion

If I download all the DLC along with the main game does it overwrite the main game or can I still play the original game first?

Advertisement