Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I couldn't make the registration on web site and receve a letter in my name

Options
  • 27-02-2017 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I changed the account name (other person to me) and new letter arrived with the old name. I'm trying make a registration on web site to ask a new bill with my name and I couldn't. Can you help me? I need this letter in my name.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi paula.medici,

Thanks for your interest in Electric Ireland.

To open an Electric Ireland account in your name (which automatically closes the previously registered person's account), a meter-reading and the property's MPRN (meter point reference number) are required.

How did you commence changing the account name into yours?

You can have this process completed with the Electric Ireland Sales team on 1850 30 50 90.

Let us know if you require further information from us here on Boards also.

Thanks,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3 paula.medici

Yes, I called on friday 24 to 1850 37 23 72 and I gave all infomations and they told me that all ok was changed. Can you check it? I can't make sign up for my account online. And I need a letter in my name for identification purposes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again paula.medici,

Thank you for confirming.

If you private message us the MPRN or the telephone number on the account, state that you are the account-holder and how your name appears, and confirm your date of birth and address, we will look into this for you as soon as possible tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Una

________

Advertisement