Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on how to deal with a haunting

Options
  • 27-02-2017 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Over the past two weeks my sister and her house mate have been experiencing what I can only describe as a haunting in the house they are living in.
    Heavy glass objects flying around the room, shadow form nothing moving across the floor, lights dimming ect.

If any one can recommend anyone or anything they could do that could help i'd really appreciate it!! things have been escalating and i'd really like to get help before things get any worse.

Note: they have been burning sage in the house since two days ago

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Filithom

Is it an old house? Could there be another explanation other than paranormal? There could be other reasons such as living near a stream or river. Moving water can created magnetic energy which is strong enough to move objects. Is there an electricity pylon near by? could the lights dimming be some sort of power decrease or surge?

Sage clears energy in a room. Salt has been used for centuries to act as a barrier to prevent energy from entering the home. It needs to be poured around the four walls of the house.

If the house is rented, ask the landlord for any history or previous tenants who may have experienced similar activity. If it is paranormal, prayer and sage to clear and demanding what ever it is leaves the house. Use the salt as a barrier to prevent it recurring. Has your sister or her house mate messed around with tarot cards or Ouija boards? if so, they could have invited energy into the house. There are lots on the internet but if you don't feel confident doing this yourselves, you need to go to a medium to find out what it is. Your local priest could also bless the house. They are used to these kinds of requests and believe in spirit. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BunnyMoma

Thanks for the reply! I talked to her there and it seems to have settled in the past while. So long as she's happy so am I. The apparent it's self is new enough but is located by a large river.
    O know when it was at its woest she was burning sage and asking the energy to leave.
    I wasn't in the house myself so I couldn't comment on if I think it was a spirit/energy or a series of unrelated but freaky evens.
    What ever it was hopfully it's over.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,484 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Could you get them to video these things happening?

Advertisement