Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoulder clicking..sometimes with pain

• 27-02-2017 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 A.a.ronSmith

Hey All,

Looking for advice, about 8 years ago while playing rugby I (a 12 stone winger) tackled a hooker. At the time I heard a pretty loud tearing noise in my shoulder. However being just 20 and fit I continued to play and work through the pain. Eventually it subsided.

However I am now 30, 10 years have passed and I am noticing a few things about my shoulder.
    Things I have noticed:
    - My left shoulder (the issue) fatigues a lot quicker than my right
    - My left shoulder take about 2-3 days longer to recover from a workout
    - I have a clicking sound that is there all the time. Sometimes I have pain sometimes I don't
    - If I fall asleep on my shoulder I wake up in tremendous pain
    - At times I have a dull ache in my shoulder...almost like the shoulder is not part of my body and is alien to me
    - I can train chest, lifting average weight (approx. 70kg bench) however my left shoulder will tire
    - I find overhead press difficult but not impossible
    - my ROM is not too bad. Not as good as my right shoulder but good.
    - My shoulder feels sometimes like it is grinding
    - SOmetims the pain radiates down my tricep and into my elbow

Any advice would be appropriated

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement